Tuesday 24 February 2009

Liggin.


Ever wondered how captains of industry make it to the top? 

Liggin, that's how. This means to tell lies and big oneself up in order to gain entry to an interesting event or important job. Want to rule the world? Try liggin.

In reality the person is probably Joe Nobody. Those who are good at telling lies will succeed, whilst the honest perish in the wilderness of a bouncer's wagging finger and shaking head. 

The big lesson here is to walk away without looking at the nice grinning queue of nobodies.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm glad I'm not a liggin! I will heed the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does a liggin wear leggings? Do they think chicken is finger liggin good? Hahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. This is one of those awesome words with so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete