- It makes me look normal
- I am uneducated
- I am uncouth
- I don't care enough about you to "use my words"
- I am worried about what you will think of me if I try to be myself
- I don't care enough about my language to learn to speak it properly
- I am not attractive or sexy in any way shape or form
- I think I'm cool but I'm really not
- I don't know what I am saying
- I have nothing to say
- I can't express myself
- I don't respect you or myself enough to use my thoughtful and creative words
- I love to wash my mouth out with used soap
The list goes on and on. I believe you get our point.
If this doesn't make sense to you, look at it this way, it's like crying wolf. Say fuck or shit, for example, enough times and you are likely to get overlooked when you're really in a bind. "What's the matter with him," someone will ask when your arm has been severed or you're getting mugged. "Oh, he's just talking," someone else will say. Is that what you truly want? If so, by all means, have at it your way. But do take a good think about this.